To strengthen our team, we are looking for the next possible starting date:
Electrician, electrician or electrical fitter (m/f/d)
The future of outdoor advertising belongs to the moving image. Digital advertising systems attract all attention and thus ensure that advertising is not only seen, but also noticed.
As a future-oriented company, LEDCON Systems fully covers the field of large-screen LED systems, digital signage and DooH. As one of the leading LED display manufacturers, LEDCON Systems offers first-class and fully comprehensive service from a single source.
Our range of services does not just include the simple sale of LED displays.
LEDCON Systems advises customers as well as interested parties from the idea, installation to implementation
As a B2B company, we deliver unique support with this model.
- Assembly & inspection of electrical equipment
- General maintenance, repair & servicing of large-screen LED systems
- Participation in the assembly and commissioning of large-screen LED systems
- Project preparation at headquarters / workshop including subsequent implementation on site
- Setting up application examples at customers' premises
- Ideally a completed electrotechnical training (electrician, power electronics technician, electrical engineering degree or comparable)
- Enjoy working in the project business
- Willingness to work overtime / shift weekly working hours
- High sense of responsibility
- Solution-oriented comprehension and recognition of complex technical contexts
- Good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- You are interested in further training and personal development in relation to your work
- Confident handling of MS Office programs and the digital world
- Car driving licence (class B)
- Unlimited willingness to travel within Europe / DACH
- Development opportunities in an innovative company with a long-term focus and a family atmosphere that attaches great importance to work-life balance.
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute your own ideas and commitment. Flat hierarchies make it possible that your suggestions and proposals can be implemented quickly.
- A collegial, helpful, young team
- A modern and secure workplace with equally modern work equipment
- A permanent employment contract and 28 days' holiday per year
- Further and advanced training opportunities
Become part of LEDCON Systems and we will show you how we think big and create value through appreciation.
You are motivated, think in a solution-oriented way and the words "can't be done" don't exist for you? Then apply now!